Training that helps you respond to a crisis. Even when often, it can’t be seen.
According to many mental health charities, the number of people reporting mental health problems in the UK continues to rise.
Many people in our communities are in a mental health crisis. Learning the important skills needed to identify and treat mental health conditions is now a national emergency. It’s that’s serious.
As with a physical trauma or injury, delivering fast and effective mental health first aid is essential to prevent long term harm. And with suicide rates and self-harm statistics also rising sharply, it could even save a life one day.
LIVES’s Mental Health First Aid training has been developed in partnership with leading evidence based mental programme facilitators, including MHFA England. Our Mental Health First Aid training qualifies employees, emergency service personnel and ordinary members of the community as mental health first aiders.
Whoever you are. Wherever you’re from.
Enrol now to:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of mental health.
- Ensure your organisation is taking positive steps to meet the social and corporate responsibilities, we all share.
- Build your team’s confidence in responding to mental health needs in the workplace.
- Support people in your community with complex mental health needs.
What will we cover in this course?
- An in depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of a range of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support
What outcomes can you expect?
After completing this course, you will receive:
- A certificate of attendance confirming you are a Mental Health First Aider
- A manual to refer to whenever you need it
- A quick reference card for the Mental Health First Aid action plan
- A workbook which includes a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
Choose LIVES to provide your Mental Health First Aid training. Develop the skills to help someone in need. Play your part in promoting positive mental health and wellbeing, in the community we share. Email email@example.com today to find out more.