Life saving training. For life saving teams.
Your people may find themselves holding life in their hands. Shouldn’t you put your first aid training in the hands of an organisation that knows just what that means? LIVES is that training provider. Our team of highly skilled educators have hands-on, real-life experience. Very few organisations come close to us when it comes to specialist Casualty Care for Fire and Rescue and Police services training. Here’s why:
- We’ve been awarded a place on the framework to provide casualty care and clinical training to blue light services across the country.
- We’ve been established for over 50 years and have a wealth of knowledge, skills and experience in pre-hospital emergency medicine at all levels – from first aid to advanced medical response.
- Our professional educators have extensive training experience across a range of healthcare fields, making them experts in what they teach, with the most up-to-date knowledge.
We work with blue light emergency services and partner with the ATAC Group on an operational and training basis so we’re acutely familiar with key requirements of the sector. This enables us to tailor a casualty care training package that meets both your exact requirements and the specific regulatory standards required by your service:
- Fire and Rescue Services training delivered at Levels D to E, as set out on the pre-hospital provider competencies framework of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
- Police Services training delivered at Levels C to E, as set out on the pre-hospital provider competencies framework of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
- High-risk Industry training which provides a nationally recognised qualification and can be tailored to meet the specific challenges of your working environment.
- Austere Environment training delivered at Levels D to E, as set out on the pre-hospital provider competencies framework of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
Trust us. This is what we do. Email firstname.lastname@example.org today to find out more.