LIVES Volunteers play a major part in providing emergency care across the county. Our Volunteers can be split into the following categories:
- First Responders (Trained members of the public working within a community Group)
- Medics (doctors, nurses, paramedics and technicians)
- Helpers (non operational volunteers e.g. fundraisers)
- Friends receive a badge, a car sticker and printed newsletters
- Sponsors are companies that support lives financially or operationally
- Donations are always gratefully received
All of our Volunteers are supported by employed staff at LIVES HQ and by First Responder Development Officers (FRDOs), who are located around the county.
If you are interested in becoming a LIVES Volunteer please click the links above to find out more about the different types of volunteers. For more information about LIVES please contact us on: 01507 525999 or email us.